Monday, September 10, 2007

Why am I doing this?

So I have been thinking to myself and wondering why I am I doing this blog. Mostly its just to vent from time to time. Life in general gets hard sometimes and I'll need to bitch. I hope it will help me deal with things by getting them off my chest. With that said...

I exercised tonight, wow, its like I never left. I love doing my step aerobics with those gals. They are the best and its the most non-intimidating atmosphere. It's very nice, no one cares how you look or anything. LOVE IT!

Saturday M asked me a question, I can't even remember what it was. But when I gave her an answer she said, "no thats not right mom". A little annoyed because she does that often I asked her "Why do you ask me a question if you already know the answer?" She says "Because you don't say it right". Whatever! Kids...cute, but I still don't understand them.

No comments: