To say I was shocked would be a slight understatement. When a celebrity like him dies, one that I really like, I ask myself why I'm so affected by it. Is it because of death in general or is it because he was someone I liked a lot? I'm still not really sure, but I keep thinking it's a mistake. I keep going to the news site and looking for something to happen. I guess you could say I'm in the denial stage of grief. But why? I didn't know him personally. I knew his as an actor. I liked the roles he played and I thought he chose them well. Anyway my heart does go out to his daughter. I have a 2 year old myself and I couldn't imagine leaving her. For her sake I hope it was accidental.
May you now rest in peace Heath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment