So I've read two true crime books lately and I've actually liked them. I read a true crime book in the past but I just couldn't finish it. It was just too gruesome of a crime involving a mother her children and an unborn child. Anyway the two I have read are not as bad because they are written like a story. They have details and factual information but they tell it in a way that makes it seem like a fiction book more then a factual event. Anyway I have enjoyed them and plan to read a few more before I move on to something else. Both are good in their own way, but they are also very sad because there was a loss of life. They are Beyond All Reason: My Life With Susan Smith and By Their Father's Hand: The True Story of the Wesson Family Massacre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment