So Andrew finally decided that it was time to get a new car. I've been telling him that it was time but does he listen to me, not all the time. Anyway here are some pictures of his new Mazda 3.
It is nice, and unfortunately this is our second new car in a year. We bought a minivan last October because we were outgrowing our little dodge neon. Then my college car, a 1996 Ford Escort decided that it was just done. We probably should have traded it in when we got the van. Oh well live and learn. I'm just glad we can afford it.
We love Mazdas! We HAD a brand new Protege 5 for a few years until I totalled it in August. We've been looking at getting Steen a Mazda 3. They are nice. Have fun with it!
Andrew is still working at hard Lockheed Martin and has been for 14 years now. I'm so blessed with a great hubby and father to our girls. Me? Well I stay home with the girls and transport them to school and their activities and just keep the household running as best it can. We have 3 dogs, Mya, Bella, and Lexi.
Madison
Madison is now 10 years old. She is now in 5th grade still doing the two-way dual language program to learn to speak and write spanish. She has been swimming a lot lately and is currently on swim team. She still asks A TON of questions, and is very bright.
Jenna
This is Jenna. She is 9 years old. She is in 3rd grade.She has also been up to a lot of activities such as gymnastics, and swim. She has the biggest personality, very funny and is very good with the facial expressons.
3 comments:
Gotta love new cars!!! I'm jealous! I need one too!! But it's so nice not having any sort of car payment!!!
It is nice, and unfortunately this is our second new car in a year. We bought a minivan last October because we were outgrowing our little dodge neon. Then my college car, a 1996 Ford Escort decided that it was just done. We probably should have traded it in when we got the van. Oh well live and learn. I'm just glad we can afford it.
We love Mazdas! We HAD a brand new Protege 5 for a few years until I totalled it in August. We've been looking at getting Steen a Mazda 3. They are nice. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment