What cute school and dance pics. And it looks like you guys had tons of fun camping!! I wish we would have known you were there. We drove right by the campground on our way to Mt. Rainier. We actually wanted to camping at La Wis Wis, but when I called to ask about reservations the lady told me they were booked solid. That is why we ended up at Mossyrock. We love how some of the spots at La Wis Wis are right by the water. It's beautiful there.
Andrew is still working at hard Lockheed Martin and has been for 14 years now. I'm so blessed with a great hubby and father to our girls. Me? Well I stay home with the girls and transport them to school and their activities and just keep the household running as best it can. We have 3 dogs, Mya, Bella, and Lexi.
Madison
Madison is now 10 years old. She is now in 5th grade still doing the two-way dual language program to learn to speak and write spanish. She has been swimming a lot lately and is currently on swim team. She still asks A TON of questions, and is very bright.
Jenna
This is Jenna. She is 9 years old. She is in 3rd grade.She has also been up to a lot of activities such as gymnastics, and swim. She has the biggest personality, very funny and is very good with the facial expressons.
2 comments:
What cute school and dance pics. And it looks like you guys had tons of fun camping!! I wish we would have known you were there. We drove right by the campground on our way to Mt. Rainier. We actually wanted to camping at La Wis Wis, but when I called to ask about reservations the lady told me they were booked solid. That is why we ended up at Mossyrock. We love how some of the spots at La Wis Wis are right by the water. It's beautiful there.
I'm so happy that you found me:) You look like you're doing great. What a cute family:) Can't wait to see your updates!!!
Post a Comment