Friday, November 14, 2008

So I have a bit of an obsession right now...

I was introduced to this book called Twilight early September when it was my mom's group's pick for discussion. I picked up the book at a local bookstore not thinking much of it and not knowing what it was about. I probably finished it in about 2 days if that. I learned from the back of that book that there were 3 more books in the series. I called my fav. bookstore The Bookworm and asked if they had the other three books. They did and I immediately went down and got them. I finished the rest of the books in about a week. Let me tell you I have NEVER in my life gotten so hooked or attached to such a story. I'm a sap when it comes to romance, and when you mix in vampires, it's my kind of book. I finished these books in September and I still cannot get them out of my mind. Granted I'm not thinking of them as much, but with the movie coming up sooner and sooner, I'm getting more anxious. I would probably be what some would call a Twiligher: An overly obsessed fan of the Twilight saga. I have a shirt and a keychain to prove it.

So without further ado I give you a small snippit of the movie Twilight.

No comments: