Friday, September 23, 2011

So now it's all updated...what now?

Well my goal would be to keep it that way. But life really does get in the way sometimes. Like right now with trying to finish the house. I'm soooooo greatful for this house, but its very hard to do anything extra right now. Our weeks are pretty normal, but busier because everything that we would usually do on the weekends is done during the week so that we can work downstairs on the weekends. Not that I'm complaining, I'm not. For the most part I enjoy the work we do down there. Maybe not every weekend, and especially not sanding after mudding. No!! But we want to get it done so that it doesn't take up every weekend for much longer. We would like our weekends back, but for now the basement comes first. And oh how nice will it be to have it done. We have been living in a smaller area then our previous house for almost a year now because our upstairs is less square footage then our other house. So to have that done and soooo much more space will be awesome. We will have a few places that we can have people over to spend the night even. How nice will that be. I'm so very excited that we got this house because I love opening my home to people and having them over. I love the feeling I get when I'm surrounded by people I love and care for. I love caring for them and serving them and one of my favorite ways is to have people over to my house so that I can make something for them or just to be here. Also just to have my family spread out a little more will be great. The girls can play in their own area instead of on my dining room table, they will have more room in their bedrooms. Soon:)

So for now this is updated and I hope to be able to get on here once a week and update with a picture or story or something. Just keep coming back and I'll do my best to keep posting. I love doing it as it is a great outlet.

Thanks!!

No comments: