Friday, June 27, 2014

So....its been awhile

Not really sure if anyone read this anymore, but I thought I'd try to update again. We'll see how it works:)


Over the past few years things have basically continued on  as normal. Girls are in school and sports (currently swimming). They are learning Spanish very well and Madison can hold conversations well and Jenna can understand and speak well too. Andrew is still at Lockheed and doing well there. I had a year and a half where I worked with the school district and that went ok, but made things around here hard and just wasn't a good fit for me. I will continue to stay home until another time down the road. Last year we bought a truck and then a trailer to go with it. Then Andrew bought a Jeep Cherokee to basically go off-roading with. He loves it and we have a good time with him when we go. So we are campers/out of towners now.


That is a short summary of what our lives look like right now. Hopefully more to come soon:)


Heather

No comments: