Monday, July 28, 2008

Ahh...memories:-)

1. As a comment on my blog leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me well or not so well, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and people will leave a memory about you. It's a fun way to get to know each other better. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I'll go to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments on my blog.

1 comment:

The Funky Bunch said...

I remember lots from those good 'ol days of Ricks. I remember how hot and heavy you and Ryan were! You two little trouble-makers!! You were always pretty quiet (or maybe I was just so loud I couldn't hear anyone else). You were a very nice roommate and so normal compared to some!