Monday, November 24, 2008
I went, I saw, and I LOVED IT!
Yes I went to see Twilight on Friday night at the 9:45 showing. I loved it. I can see though how if a person did not read the books they probably won't get it and might think it's a bit cheesy. Having said that I still loved it. All the actors did a great job. Women of all ages in the theater were giggling and getting a mushy over Edward, but I don't really blame them he is a nice looking vampire. So as I was thinking about the movie all night and the next day after that I decided that I wanted to see it again. Not only because I was in the 2nd row in the theater and had to crane my neck to see everything, but I was so awestruck that I needed the 2nd time to really catch everything and be satisfied with the movie. I'm glad I went Friday and I'm glad I went on Sunday. It was good, I'm happy, now it's back to reality until they finish New Moon in 2010. I'll probably end up reading the books a second time between now and then too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have already read each book twice and I cant wait for movie two! The movie was wonderful and when it finished I needed more! I am with you my friend!
Post a Comment