Yesterday was actually Jenna's birthday, but we had her party today. She wanted to have a pool party, but as the time got closer it was apparent that with the weather the way it was that wasn't going to happen. On July 31st of 2010 it was raining and we had a thunder storm in the morning. Weird!! So since that happened I had to pretty much plan a completely different party for 13 kids INSIDE, not easy. Especially when your husband all the sudden gets the flu that very morning. So with the help of the girls I got everything ready by 11 am. After everybody showed up everyone was helping out thank goodness. It all worked out alright. Towards the end someone mentioned something about pictures, and it dawned on me that Andrew was supposed to be in change of taking pictures. OOPS! So I got Jenna to go around with me and take "make up" pictures of somethings that she did. Oh gosh this is one 5 year old birthday that I won't forget. Here are the make up pictures:-)
Jenna towards the end playing with her presents
Jenna and her cake, I had to "redecorate" it for the picture.Jenna towards the end playing with her presents
Licking the frosting off the 5.
Since I had to replan the party, I had to think of new games. One was a
hula hoop game, limbo and pin the flower on the donkey. This is Jenna
recreating that game for the camera:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment