Saturday, August 21, 2010

Madison's b-day party

Madison's birthday isn't until the 23rd, but we celebrated it today. She had a lot of fun with her friends.
Here is her cake. Yes I made it, yes I kinda messed up.
Jenna getting her nails done.
Madison getting her make-up done.
The girls glamor pic.
The birthday girl.
Her and her cake.
Out in the "club house" eating the cake.
Opening presents.
After the party was done she was still so happy and had a great time.
So I can't believe it has been 7 years since I had this "little" girl. She is growing up into such a great kid, sometimes she has a bit of an attitude that she is trying out right now, but I she's still a great kid. She's always been independent it seems, always able to entertain herself and not need anyone around. Other times she is a social butterfly. Thank you God for this amazing blessing of a child.

No comments: