Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tucannon Camping

So this last weekend we went camping with some friends of ours. We went up to the Tucannon, I have never been there before but it was really nice.

Here's Andrew and Madison getting their lunch on the first day.
Um....I think the hat is a bit too big.
All the girls having a water balloon fight.
Andrew and Jenna at the fish hatchery.
Madison in the river with her walking stick.
It's thata way...
My hurt toe that was hard to walk on all weekend. I did something to it before I left, but I don't know what.
The girls love riding in the back of the truck when we go camping.
In the river under a bridge there were 3 trolls....oh, um...I mean, here's Andrew with two of our friends Dave and Gabe.
Our catch of the day.
Madison's self portrait
There are a ton more pictures, but these ones will have to do. We had a lot of fun and will do it again next year.

No comments: