Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yes, a post about the puppy again

But right now she is a big thing in our lives. After the two dogs we have I was mostly set on not getting any more dogs, ever. It's a lot to take on and I didn't like doing 98% of the work with them. Then lots of my friends were getting puppies, I saw an ad on craigslist for lab mixes and couldn't resist. So far she is fitting in really well, I have to keep her off the other two dogs because as she gets older, she won't be able to play with them like she does now. But really, I don't think we could have it easier. Only 3 accidents so far, I'm ok with that.
She fell asleep on my lap, her back legs hanging down. (BTW this wasn't an easy pic to take, my arms aren't very long)
First puppy play date with Rori:)
Me and my puppers!
Mya(left), Bella(middle), and Roscoe(right) He blinked:-)
This picture is a good one to show their sizes. Mya and Roscoe are 4 years old. Bella is 8 weeks old. They are full grown, she has about another 40-70 lbs. to go. CRAZY!!
I hope to get more pic's like this one and the one above to show how she grows. :-)
Madison has been a really big help with Bella, she takes her out to go potty and plays with her a lot. Jenna is still a bit scared of her and says that she likes Bella better in her kennel.

No comments: